Monday, December 10

A Smoky Fillmore Christmas


Christmas is almost here, and what a merry one it will be! I haven't seen ANY of my side of the family for about 4 months (which isn't too long, but it'll be great to see them all). I also have been waiting for this kind of a break for awhile, optometry school is pretty busy and it'll be great to get away from it for a little while, without having homework in the back of my mind.

I Love Lamp.

Even more than Lamp I love my family, it's always great when we're all together--we always have tons of fun together! Like every year we're together for a holiday we'll watch a couple flics, play some board games, all the brothers will quote lines from Will Ferrell and laugh till we can't anymore, and reminisce about when we were younger. The wives will have 'craft' time, and the brothers will hit up a little Halo 3 no doubt. But this Christmas will be a little different from the rest. I can sum it up in three words: Football, Food, and Babies. Let me explain.
1) Football: This will be the first time on Christmas that the brother's get together and have a little brawl fest with a ball (it's about time!). Hopefully this becomes a tradition.
(Don't worry Brea, we'll play with flags!)

2) Food: Gem's been going to Culinary Art school, so we'll have delicious food 24 hours a day! (Thanks for the hook-up in advance, Gem.)

3) Babies: It will be Adelyn and Chaela's first Christmas--and it will definitely be a big change from past years, and lots of fun. (I'm excited for Addie to finally meet her Uncle Jake!)

I love this holiday, and being close to family. I would like to give a Hollah and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and safe journey's to where'ere you may go. Watch for bears this time of year, they are the #1 threat to America.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear there is a cologne out there made of real panther that helps repel the bears, and the family would love it. The name escapes me though. You said you love lamp...that's funny because I love desk.

-Sampson Davis

Trina said...

Jason, you're hilarious, I almost forgot how random you could be. That's exciting that you get to see your family. I hope you have a great day!

Trina

Erica Yates said...

What kind of bear is best?

Jacob said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Brother, you are so funny dude. I so can't wait for Christmas!

Buddy I so can't wait to meet my new niece as well.

Football is going to be awesome!