Addie loves Grandma!!
I just wanted to put a few pictures we took during the move and the trip, especially of Addie!
Now I'd like to describe Memphis with "The Memphis Top 10":
NEVER move to Memphis, TN if:
10. You are allergic to small amounts of humidity (you would surely die)
9. You hate BBQ's (They have so many BBQ places here, and they are amazing!)
8. You own ANYTHING valuable (it'll probably get stolen)
7. You drink more than a gallon of milk a day (it's over $4 a gallon here!)
6. You burst into flames once the temperature gets above 100 degrees (you would've been aflame everday this week)
5. You don't believe in pest control (you're place will be infested by bugs within a month)
4. You don't like the South.
3. You don't like friendly people.
2. You hate shrubbery's (It is very green here, even though Memphis is in a drought)
1. You don't know where Memphis is, and you're too lazy to look it up on mapquest.
Seriously though, Memphis is a fun place and very beautiful--and I am so excited to start optometry school here!
Thanks for reading.