Monday, July 13

fun happenings at the hairs

A video for the grandparents (and anyone else who would like to see Addie run around a car seat over and over and over again). Her current favorite past time is running circles around whatever happens to be in the middle of the floor.




We've had a busy week or so. Jason scraped himself all up at the ward 4th of July breakfast playing kickball,

we got all hot and sweaty watching the fireworks,


Jason and I saw Wicked (SUPERB!),

Addie and Macie wore their adorable matching dresses to church (thanks, Heather!),

and Adelyn continues to love her little sister more each day.

Oh yeah, I've also come down with a strange case of vertigo, most likely caused by something called labyrinthitis. It's pretty exciting as Labyrinth was one of my favorite movies as a kid. The vertigo is getting better, I am no longer confined to the couch or throwing up, but I still stumble as I walk and the world seems to constantly be in motion. The doctors all agree it should go away in a few weeks, but I'm praying for sooner. I can't drive and being confined to my apartment is making me CRAZY! It could be worse, though, and I'm very very grateful for some wonderful friends and a fantastic husband at helping me through it. Vertigo simply stinks.

7 comments:

The G-5+2 said...

Your girls are so cute. I love the last picture of them. It is so precious. I hope your vertigo goes away quickly. Let me know if there is anything you need.

Caitlyn said...

I hope you feel better soon! Addie is so funny. I'm sure when we come visit that Chaela will spend all day following her around! You'll have to tell me all about Wicked sometime! I'm so jealous!

Karie said...

Hope you get feeling better soon. I hear Labyrinth is a "classic," but it sounds like labyrinthitis, not so much. I hope it doesn't last much longer.
I'm so glad you got to see "Wicked!" Isn't it fun?! I hope it was a golden experience you'll never forget. :)

Mike and Wendy said...

Sorry to hear about the vertigo! That really stinks! I've had bronchitis for a couple of weeks and I've been coughing so much it feels like I'm about to rupture some vital organ. The dr. said there's really nothing to do but endure it, so I feel you're pain at not being able to be do anything about it.
But on a happier note, I just found out today that Wicked will be in Nashville in September. I was so bummed to miss it in Memphis. Let's hope the baby doesn't decide to make an early appearance though or I'll miss it here too!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I'm so jealous you got to see WICKED! Fun!! Cute video and pic of the girls together.

Anonymous said...

I love that video of Addie! She is getting so big. I hope everything goes well with the vertigo. I will pray for you :)

Jacob said...

Dang Jason, nice goatie. Getting full. Man Addie is growing up fast. Sad I can't see her or Macie...