Tuesday, August 25

the start to a wonderful week!

Her happy face gives me my happy face!
So far this week has been a blast. Jason's finals were last week, so we have him all to ourselves this week! We are trying to do something fun as a family every day. Yesterday we did a lot of errands, and then ended the day at the park for a big Ultimate Frisbee game with friends. Today we're headed to the zoo. Stay tuned for pictures of Addie with the monkeys! She's been asking for them all day.

And here, as ususal, are some swell snapshots of my super-cute kiddos~
Macie is still too bumbly for her Bumbo!
Jason's newest hair creation, inspired by The Point

I love matching dresses on these two cute friends, unfortunately this is the best picture I could get. Thanks, Heather and Kurt, for sending these!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They're so cute! I think Macie looks just like you!

gemarie said...

fun!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Macie is getting so cute. Love the dresses. Have fun at the zoo!

TrinaC said...

Hi Jana,
Your girls are so cut and Macie looks like a little chunk. That's so nice that Jason's done with finals for the time being. Love ya!