Thursday, October 15

Miss Macie is 4 months old!

It's hard to believe I am already four months old. It seems like yesterday I was inside my mommy's tummy, laughing at her and Dad's constant conversations about whether I'd be a boy or girl...and look at me now!
I love to eat my toes, blow bubbles, grab and eat toys,
coo and babble, and roll over. I'm just starting to perfect rolling back from my stomach onto my back, that has been a little harder for me.
I am grateful to have a big sister that loves to hold me, read to me, dance with me, help me clap, smother me with kisses, well, basically just show me everything that she's doing. I always smile when I see her.

I am one happy girl!

7 comments:

Erica Yates said...

She is so adorable. You guys should make a trip out here... I've got to meet her! She looks just like Addie. What fun and cute girls you have!

THE BLAIRS said...

What beautiful big blue eyes! I cant wait to meet her! only less than three months now! are you guys still at the meadow or are you thinking about moving too?

Heather said...

The pictures are amazing. What gorgeous girls you have. Can't wait to see you all in a month.

Tiff Rudd said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! What else can I say?

Gemarie said...

Wow what a little angel!

Bridgette said...

Those pumpkins are rad!! Your girls are precious. I wish we lived closer!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I love that pic or Addie holding Macie. So cute. I can't believe she is 4 months too. Crazy how time flies. What smiley little ones you have too.