Tuesday, February 23

my clever girl

Addie: "I need two cookies."
Mom: "You have two. I gave you two."
Addie: "Oh." -pause- "I need, um, five."
Mom, laughing: "No, you don't need five."
Addie: "Six!"

I just love this age! I love that she can be sneaky, respond to logic, and most of all--PRETEND! She is such a happy and (generally) obedient little girl, and we seem to constantly be laughing at her craziness. I have loved every stage of childhood more and more as they go along, and now with Macie, am remembering how much I love the young stages, too. Being a mother is truly the best job!

2 comments:

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Sneaky and cute! I can see Sam saying the same thing, especially about cookies. You're right being a Mom is the best job. Can't wait to stay at home full time with my babies.

Lisa said...

Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!

Be Well...