Monday, November 10

Memphis Monday: WEATHERMEN

This one was pointed out to me this last weekend by Nikky, so thank her for today's Memphis Monday.

In Memphis it is wise to actually listen to the weather on the news and bring an umbrella if the weatherman says it will rain, bring a jacket if he says it will be cold and windy, or to stay indoors with the air conditioning if he says it will be hot and humid. In Memphis the weathermen seem to have it right. In Utah and Michigan we would listen to the weather and never have much reason to believe what was said because half the time they would be wrong. Memphis, however, has great weathermen! Which is your favorite? Take the poll!

5 comments:

K.E.N said...

Well, I can't really vote because I live in Missouri...but I always thought the weathermen in Michigan did a pretty good job with what they had. Michigan weather is just too unpredictable to predict.

Tiff said...

I am surprised by this one...I have been frustrated ever since we moved here, thinking that the weather reports were the worst I have ever seen! It seems like they can't predict which way the wind is CURRENTLY blowing around here. In Utah, it seemed like the 7 day forecasts were usually spot on. Weird how 2 perspectives about the same thing can be so different!

-Adam

Zach and Nikky said...

I think Adam may be crazy...ha! The tornado equipment is still amazing to me!

Bacchus Family said...

So I may be a little crazy but the other night I had a dream where you and your family were at a party I was at. We talked for a bit and I remember thinking in the dream how nice it was to meet your daughter. It would be so nice to see you again one day in real life. If we all had money, a BYU freshman floor reunion would be awesome. Hope things are well.

The Coleman Family said...

i like Jim jaggers!!!
he is really nice and they have really nice weather radars!
but hope u don't mind i am going to add u on my list of local buddies!
i want to be buddies with the baby leg valedictorian !!!
hope u are doing well!! had fun hanging with ya monday... we do it again soon