Thursday, December 4

PART 1: Wendy in Memphis

Has it already been nearly a month since I've posted? This has been one of the busiest months of my life! With YW in Excellence at church, Wendy coming to visit, never seeing Jason, and making a whirlwind trip to Idaho last week, I feel like I'm finally able to catch my breath. This is the first of 2 catch up posts.

My good friend Wendy came down to Memphis in mid-November. She stayed for 3 days and we did all the touristy things.
We saw the Peabody ducks (and a fire across the street).We went to Graceland to pay tribute to Elvis (lucky for her I had already been before so I didn't have to read every single thing like I normally do). This is us in front of Elvis' grave, we're not very solemn, eh? We also ate some delicious BBQ (although I don't think Wendy was all that impressed), and got lost in a scary scary part of downtown. What did we enjoy the most? MONOPOLY MARATHONS! Unbeknownst to us (and possibly to her) Wendy likes our favorite game--Mega Monopoly. We played it twice (which in three days is a lot!) and, if my memory serves me right, enjoyed getting womped by Jason both times. Unfortunately we didn't take a lot of pictures, these are all courtesy of Wendy, but Addie had a bad fall right before she came and she wasn't looking very cute anyway. Ick!Jason and I always LOVE having Wendy visit! Come again when it isn't FREEZING!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I like your Guys & Dolls tshirt... :D

Hillary said...

How did Addie take that fall, it looks like something hit her in the face, like a truck maybe?