Thursday, January 15

The last few days

Here are a few cute pictures from the last few days. Our camera finally has batteries!!!

Wendy gave Addie fingerpaints for Christmas. I broke them out today and she loved it! Here she is, completing her second picture for Wendy.

Mom and Addie giving their best "cheesy grin."

Kissing her baby brother/sister. She often will point to her or Jason's belly and declare it a baby as well.
Fortunately for us, Addie LOVES reading. Well, pretending to read. Here she is reading to Simon the Bear.

4 comments:

Keri said...

That's brave of you to let Addie try fingerpaints. I don't even let Julia have crayons unless she's very closely supervised.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Sam got some finger paints for XMAS too! I need to break them out for him. Down to the die-pee was a good idea. My post to follow. That's so cute she kisses your belly. Awww.

Anonymous said...

what a cute doll she is a genius i don't know how many times i have said this but she is!!

Jacob said...

So your telling me my niece is talking? When did she start doing that. Dang. I miss ya guys