Monday, April 13

a CALL for help!

So...I've lost another cell phone. Yes, that makes two in less than seven months. I'm lame.
Does anyone have an old Sprint cell phone they don't use anymore? I would be SO HAPPY to take it off your hands!

My dad gave me one, but the battery died the next day. My sister's friend then sent me one, but that battery died a week later. It's been quite the drama. Anyhow, I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. I don't even care if your baby has been drooling on it as a toy, I'd be so grateful!

I'm determined to be more careful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've got a couple old verizon phones lying around.. but it sounds like to me you need a battery charger!!

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

Rats, I just got a new sprint in December... but I can't remember for the life of me what I did with my old one. I think I hated it so much I just threw it away :(.... And congratulations on your pregnancy! I know its been a while since you've announced it but I haven't been blog reading in a while. And Addie's getting so big and adorable-- esp the long hair :)

Christina G. said...

I have one somewhere... I even think I know where it is. I got a new one in November because the other one was old, but it still works great. Do you want it?

TrinaC said...

Sorry we have no cell phones. Trina told me that you guys are having another baby. Congratulations. That's awesome! Other than the cell phone hope things are going well. Say hie to Jason for me.

--John