Sunday, May 17

sunglasses!

We bought Addie these stylin' specs a while ago, and she can't get enough of them! This is her sporting a "cheesy grin" for the camera.
Here we are at the zoo, Dad and Adelyn both wearing their wicked sunglasses.


This baby is coming in 3 WEEKS! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!


Cute picture at the park.


Our Mother's Day activity--matching toe nails.
Oh, on a whim we took Addie on a paddle boat yesterday (didn't have the camera) and found out they are tough! Addie loved it, but Jason and I were completely worn out by the end. It was a fun family activity, though, but not one I'd recommend at 8 months pregnant.

5 comments:

Erica Yates said...

I can't believe it's only 3 weeks away! I'm so excited for you guys!

Gemarie said...

OOO I love the toe nails and the sunglasses she is so sweet!! Love you Addie!!!

TrinaC said...

Oh my goodness Jana, I just can't believe how adorable Addie is. I can't believe you are due so soon. I hope you have been feeling well. I sure do miss you (even though it may apear I am ignoring your phone calls).

Anonymous said...

Addie is so sweet! Cahmia still asks about you guys all the time. One day we will make it to Tennesse for a visit. Hopefully you will still be there. Good luck with the baby! It is not fair that you are so far away!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Love the glasses. Cute toes too!