Sunday, May 3

vacationing in good ole Missouri

Adelyn and I went to visit my sister Kari in Missouri this last week. It was Jason's craziest finals week EVER, so we knew we'd just be in the way of him studying, so the timing was perfect.
Here are a few favorite moments:

Happy in Nauvoo on a horse-drawn wagon

Loving cousin Noah in Nauvoo on a sheep (there were many many hugs and kisses between them the whole week)

Nauvoo Temple on a cold, windy, wet day






Making rope in Nauvoo (mostly included to show you all how PREGNANT I am--I'm due in 5 weeks!)



NOT happy coming home from Nauvoo, these were a LONG two hours


Fingerpainting--a very neat girl, a very messy boy


Just a great picture of Noah, don't let him fool you, he was having a GREAT time


Addie all tuckered out on the way back to Memphis

We had a great time and can't wait to see them again.
Addie has been asking for Noah every day since.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE Nauvoo!!!!! I want to take Will and Chaela so badly! I'm glad you guys had fun! I love those pictures!

Gemarie said...

O Darling Addie is growing so quickly!
Cute prego!! 5 weeks can't believe it!! How exciting!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Nauvoo Temple still looks gorgeous. I'm so going there someday. Looks like you had some fun cousin times and a great time. You are pregnant! 5 weeks...so excited to see what it is.

Karie said...

Cute, looks like you had such a fun trip. There nothing like family time . . . it's so GOLDEN! :) I can't believe how big Addie is. She's so darling. And you look really good for being so close to your due date! I hope you guys are doing well!

Karie said...

Oops. "There's nothing like family time" is what I meant to say!" :D

K.E.N said...

Nooah was very sad to see you guys go. The next day he looked for Addie everywhere...I could tell because he had a toy and was looking around the corner of every wall. Thanks for the visit! We LOVED having you and can't wait to see you again soon.