Friday, November 6

funny conversations

It's been so fun having conversations with Adelyn lately. She's to the stage where she can talk in full sentences, and a lot of what comes out is pretty funny. Here are two from today.

Adelyn: "Mommy! I fell on my bum."
Me: "Do you want a kiss?"
Adelyn: "Yeah, kiss on my bum."
Me: "I'm not going to kiss your bum. Do you want a kiss?"
Adelyn: "No...want a kiss on my bum."

Addie got her two flu shots yesterday. Since then she's been obsessed with bandaids and has started playing Doctor.

Jason, explaining: "I'm going to be a doctor. That's why I'm going to school, to be an EYE doctor."
Adelyn, hugging him around the neck: "MY doctor." *pause* "A hug doctor."
So cute!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is AWESOME!! Chaela thinks she's talking in full sentences, but it's definitely not English. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! I'll call you to finalize everything, but probably not for a few days, since my voice is so far gone I literally can't talk.

Katie said...

ha - i love it. that is so cute.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That's so cute and yes they should have hug doctors.

Gem said...

What a smarty!!

Christina G said...

Hey, apparently you know my cousin Dan Wheeler and his wife (after discovering and snooping... it looks like you are of some relation as well) We are distant cousins... who knew!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

I have been so bad at reading blogs lately. I thought of you in October because I was wishing I could cackle as good as you.

Your kiddos are getting big. They are super cute, a good mix of both of you.