Thursday, April 15

our talented family

A few weeks ago our ward (congregation at church) had a talent show. Addie sang "Let's Go Fly a Kite" from Mary Poppins and did a wonderful job! And we, like the fabulous parents we are, completely forgot to bring our camera. She was so cute and proud of herself afterwards, I can't wait to see her take in my musical-loving, singing-all-day, footsteps!

Jason and I and some friends of ours did this crazy skit. It was so fun! We're sitting on our husband's laps while they play our hands. I wish I knew how to implant the video right onto our blog, but here is the link to watch it from their blog! Enjoy!

http://mchbutler.blogspot.com/2010/04/blog-post.html

3 comments:

Lady Carolyn said...

Jana, you look next to the icon for pictures and see a film strip looking thing. Click on that and upload. Or if its a link on like YouTube or something they have an embed code you copy and paste.

Hillary said...

Oh my gosh, that video of you at the talent show was hilarious. I'm glad you included that link.

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com