Wednesday, June 23

18 WEEKS!

No kidding, the ultrasound yesterday showed the baby at about 18 weeks! My estimated due date is November 24th! I am shocked!

During the ultrasound they said the baby was measuring between 16 and 18 weeks on all of its limbs, spine, abdomen, etc., but was calculating the due date for Nov. 24. So, that is what they put in my chart! It might be a little earlier, might be a later, so there will be a bit of a surprise--which is good, I like surprises! Either way, if my due date is Nov 24th, I AM 18 WEEKS TODAY! That means I was already 11 weeks when I took the pregnancy test. Crazy, eh? They couldn't get a very good shot of the gender, but we are finding out this time, so I'll keep y'all posted!

13 comments:

The G-5+2 said...

That is great. The good thing about finding out so late is that it seems to go by a little faster. Did that sentence even make sense? I can't wait to find out what you are having.

The Hungry Homemaker said...

Congrats Jana! My dream is to not know I am pregnant until I am 18 weeks along! Only 22 weeks to go! Good luck with everything!

Erica Yates said...

NO FREAKIN WAY! That's amazing! Congrats! You're almost halfway there!

Katie said...

Are you kidding me? That is seriously cool. Are you so glad? Funny that you didn't even have 18 weeks on the voting thingy. I bet that WAS a surprise. so, you are finding out this time huh? well, that should be fun. this pregnancy is full of surprises and i bet it is going to fly by.

shauna said...

That's the funniest thing ever! Oh man, you are 18 weeks!! Awesome. Congratulations!

Shannon said...

WOW! You're nearly halfway there! Awesome! Can't wait to hear what you're having. :)

Unknown said...

Ah! That's crazy! You're only two weeks behind my sister. I'm excited to hear the gender! I just can't believe how much the family has grown in three short years!

Keri said...

Congratulations! I'm officially putting my guess down as girl #3.

Karie said...

Wow! That's crazy! But congrats...that's VERY exciting!

Bridgette said...

That's awesome! This pregnancy has seemed so long for me...I'm kind of jealous that you found out almost half way there. :) Best of luck!

Gemarie said...

wow!! Let us know gender !!Nov is full of different events !! wink wink

Robert stokes said...

I am in a street gang the rifs ya ever heard of us, that's righjt the Gramercy Riffs

TrinaC said...

That is so nice, you must really have easy pregnancies if you got all the way through the first trimester without knowing. Lucky girl;).