Sunday, November 7

cooks in the kitchen

Addie and Macie both love to be in the kitchen when I'm cooking. I finally pulled our play kitchen into our kitchen so Macie could be more involved. Here are some cute pictures from this last week.
Don't you just LOVE the chef hat and matching apron? My friend Corrine made them for Addie's third birthday and she always has to wear them whenever she's helping me. The cute apron on Macie was Addie's present for her second birthday from my mom. Adorable! (And, in case you wondered what pink concoction Addie was whisking, they are our specialty...colored pancakes!)

3 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

CUTE! Addie looks so adorable in her chef hat. So, I know that we don't live close to you guys anymore but can we still be on a text/call list for when you have the baby? :)

Lisa said...

I am love, love, lovin' that chef hat and apron. You have the cutest girls.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Cute aprons!