Saturday, February 19

6 miles!!!!

So...I haven't wanted to post this on here until I was really sure I could finish...but I am training for a half-marathon! The race is April 9th. My older sister and I also want to do a half sometime this summer as well. This morning I ran 6 miles! Woohoo! I've been so blessed to have great friends to run with, who motivate me, meet at my house, and make sure I just do it!

Carson turned 3 months old yesterday. The time is flying by. The more kids I have the more I wish time would slow down. As of Wednesday, he can roll from his stomach to his back. It took Addie and Macie four months to do that. Well, he's a boy! He now weighs 11 lbs 2 oz. That's big for my kids! Haha!

And here is just a cute picture of Macie saying "Cheese!" for the camera. She's getting to be so big. She can say 15 to 20 words now, and is starting to sit on the potty from time to time. I honestly do love my job. Being a mom to three great kids, and wife to one fabulous, supportive husband IS THE BEST.

5 comments:

Eva Hair said...

Thank you Jana for constantly posting the loves of my life. They are growing so fast. I can't wait to see them again in person and give them a great big hug. Carson is adorable and I love the pictures of my two adorable granddaughters. Love Mom Hair

Brink said...

I am proud of you for your running!!

Zach and Nikky said...

So cute! Awesome job on your 6 miles!!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That's awesome Jana! I don't think I could EVER do a half marathon! You go girl. And you are right. Being a Mom is the best job ever.

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

Jana! I wanna run it with you! Where is it? So funny... I was just looking for a half to do here in Cleveland and there are NONE (on a Saturday) to be found. Blah. There's one April 30 in Louisville. Anyway, I'm sure you're running with friends. Enjoy--- and Carson is SO cute :)