Saturday, January 21

a night with the gals

Jason has been gone several nights this week, so I've been trying to do fun things each night with the kids. The other day we pulled out the girls' new mini-rolling pins Grandpa gave them at Christmas, and made homemade pizza! While Carson played in his favorite cereal cupboard, the girls created and baked masterpieces.

Carefully, oh so carefully, rolling out their dough. The adorable aprons are courtesy of Grandma Hutchinson and my favorite (and dearly missed) Corrine-




Slathering on the sauce, as much or as little as they wanted-



Then the toppings were carefully chosen, pickles among them (surprisingly good). And, of course, Addie sang backup music the entire time.


The finished creations! Yum yum!





6 comments:

Jana said...

Ew. The cookie sheet looks so much worse on here then it does in real life. I swear. Haha.

Unknown said...

That's a great idea! I'll have to do that with our kids sometime. Miss you guys!

K.E.N said...

hahahaha....Macie's face in that last picture is totally awesome. It's like she can't figure out if she's happy or The Godfather. Love it!
p.s. how about I get you a new cookie sheet for your birthday, good idea?

Nikky and Zach said...

Cute!! Love Addie's chef's hat and both their aprons.

Tina said...

My favorite pizza from Memphis was the cheeseburger pizza and it had pickles. Yum!

Sarah said...

Soooo, I'm not sure if I've ever commented on your blog!!

Anywho, you are an amazing momma! I love reading your blog and seeing all of the great things you do with your kids. You're my inspiration!