Monday, March 30

Memphis Monday: PRETTY TREES (I'm sure I've used this one before...)

It's been a while, and in the few weeks I've been absent from the blog, the beautiful crepe myrtle trees have started to bloom. Thank you, Memphis!

A few weeks ago Jason's parents drove out a "new" car that we bought in Utah. It's a '97 Nissan Maxima I named Goldie. It's been WONDERFUL to have two cars again, I don't feel so trapped, and Goldie HAS A SUN ROOF. I love it! She also has a much bigger back seat than our Corolla, which I'm looking forward to once this new baby arrives!

It was a lot of fun having his parents visit with us, even though it was only for two days. Jason had two very large tests to study for, so he didn't get to spend much time with them, but Addie LOVED having Grandma and Grandpa here. We fed some ducks, colored pictures, wrestled on the ground, and discovered she loves Altoids! Addie warmed up to them very quickly this time, and we're hoping to see them again in August!

4 comments:

shhluke said...

Have I ever mentioned I love Addie's smile. She's adorable!

Caitlyn said...

Yay for another car! We've been using ours and borrowing one of my parents' since we both got jobs. In fact, I was panicking today about what to do once we move out and can't use their car anymore. Do you have a cell phone again? I've been thinking about calling you but then you said you didn't have one!

Jana said...

Yes! I finally got a cell phone yesterday! Woohoo!

Tiff Rudd said...

Fun stuff! And, congrats on your new car! We'll have to meet at the park one of these beautiful afternoons!