Sunday, June 28

picture time!

Macie is sick today (she caught Addie's cold) so we are having a lazy morning home from church. I thought it was time for more pictures so here you go. Addie's new favorite game is to do whatever Macie does (usually just sleep and cry).

Fun with my birthday balloons-




I just love her pudgy squishy face! (Ok, so she's really not that pudgy...)



Oh yeah, here's a little tip to make a new mom's life easier (courtesy of my mother). We all know steam can help clear up mucus. I used to sit in the bathroom and hold Addie with the shower on full blast when she was very little and stuffed up. My mom suggested putting Macie in her carseat on the bathroom counter while Jason and I take our showers. I never thought to take in the carseat and let it do the holding! I just finished showering and she is breathing a little easier. I love multitasking!

8 comments:

Erica Yates said...

You have the 2 most precious girls in the world. They are so sweet.

Caitlyn said...

Will and I cracked up at that last picture! She's so funny!

K.E.N said...

That last picture is my FAVORITE! wink!

Christina G. said...

Nice last picture :) You have such a cute baby girl!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Cute pictures Jana. Happy belated birthday too! June girl (just like me)! Love the mucus/shower trick. I'll have to remember that one!

The G-5+2 said...

Your girls are so cute. I love the last picture of Addie, it is awesome.

Gemarie said...

Love it!! Addie is a funny child! Macie is so tender! Well love ya!

Happy Belated birthday!

Josh n Betsie said...

she is super cute. The great thing about having more than one kid is they pass germs. UGH. Happy birthday ADDIE