Sunday, October 31

haircut? whaddya think?

On Tuesday I have an appointment to get my hair cut...or trimmed. I am torn. Tonight I was looking through some old pictures and am now undecided what to do. Should I cut it all off again? Or should I let it grow, baby grow? I need your advice. I'm not saying I'll definitely take it, of course, but I will take it into consideration.
SHORT:
Pros- My hair gets done much more often, it's quick to blow dry and style, my face looks skinnier (or, actually, I was skinnier at that time, so maybe that doesn't count), I actually have a hair style
Cons- My hair basically has to be done every day so it's higher maintenance, not as many ways to do it (no braiding, and man, I love braids in long hair), must be cut more often=more expensive


LONG:
Pros- Can easily be put in a pony tail for those days when I don't want to do it, braids!!, feels great when Jason brushes it for me, is pretty when cascading down my shoulders and back...haha...

Cons- Is basically put in a pony tail every day because I'm lazy (I had a tough time finding just three pictures of my hair down because it is UP in every picture I have!)

And, just for fun, I thought I'd introduce everyone to my older sister, Hillary. This is the best I've ever seen her.

11 comments:

Jana said...

Don't forget to leave your answer on the poll!

Kurt said...

Best I've ever seen her, as well.

Tina said...

I saw long, but I need to tell why. I have had long and I have had all sorts of short. But I think I am too the point now that I like having options, which means I need long. I'm not as long as I want yet. There are all sorts of fun things I can do with longer hair, including braids. So long is my vote.

shauna said...

i always vote short because you do end up doing it more. that's why my hair is short.

The G-5+2 said...

I am having the same dilemma. Let me know what you decide and maybe that will help be decide. Maybe I should have people vote for me. I hate making decisions. Good luck.

Zach and Nikky said...

I love your hair both ways. Short looks so much more sassy though! :) Thanks for the comment on our blog. We miss you guys too! I like being around family but I miss our Memphis friends so much! By the way, I can't believe how much Jason and his brother in the Oregon hat look alike! I thought they were twins! ha ha

Lisa said...

Short. No long. No short. Good Luck. You are beautiful both ways.

Jana said...

LCM, who are you? You are always so nice on my blog, but I can't figure out who you are! :)

Hillary said...

I'm so glad I've made it onto your blog in such a memorable way. :) I saw short. That way all of us girls will have similar cuts in the family pictures.

Unknown said...

Medium, the best of both worlds, ha ha.

Either is good, but don't let it get like mine was... it was so long and blah that I didn't do anything with it. Of course, right now it's so short that I can't put it up on those "blah" days. I think I'm going to grow it just another few inches... best of both worlds.

Basically I'm wishy washy and can't decide what to tell you. I mean, it took me like 6 months to decide what to do with my own hair!

Gemarie said...

Love the Addie's costume! I think you should go with a couple inches past shoulders fits you perfectly!