Friday, October 29

Halloween Party!

WE LOVE JOYSCHOOL!
Addie's Joyschool had their Halloween Party on Wednesday. They marched in a costume parade, performed a few Halloween songs, played some games, and we all enjoyed the sugar cookies they decorated! The kids were so cute and had a blast.

Donuts on a String is a hilarious game to watch three-year-olds try!

Left to Right: Adelyn the Black Cat, Aiden as Mulan, Avary as Princess Annaliese (I'm still trying to figure out exactly who that is) and Laker as Spiderman.

I'm still a little disappointed that Addie insists on being the same thing she was last year, but hey, it saves us money and I'm tired. I guess it's a good thing. :)

5 comments:

K.E.N said...

Princess Annaliese is the princess from the latest Disney movie-The Princess and the Frog. Get with it, Jana. ;)

Jessica said...

Its actually from the Barbie movie...The princess and the Pauper. It came out like 6 years ago. (I'm Jason's cousin, one of Jeanne's daughters. I hope its ok that I comment!!!) Good Luck with the new baby too!

Jana said...

Kari, the princess from The Princess and the Frog is Princess Tiana. YOU get with it! :)

Yeah, that's right, Jessica. Now that you say that, I remember her mom mentioning The Princess and the Pauper. Thanks for setting me straight! And OF COURSE you can comment!

Lisa said...

So cute. Fun pictures.

Unknown said...

I'm sad she decided against being a spider! I know you had that whole thing planned. That means she and Joci are the same thing this year! I wish we lived closer so they could go together!