Monday, January 3

a few Christmas miracles

After driving 12 hours to MI, we hit a deer twenty minutes from my parent's house. It was scary, but we were able to make it there ok and everyone was fine...except the deer. We had to console Addie, she was worried it was one of Santa's. Ha.

Because of the deer, we were able to get THIS! A MIRACLE! I absolutely LOVE having a bigger, newer and all around better vehicle to tote my tots.
Miracle #2: It snowed in Memphis on Christmas Day! I realize it's a crummy picture. As you can tell it wasn't much, but it was snow!


And the last Christmas miracle? Carson smiled a few days before Christmas! That was one of my favorite gifts! We didn't get a picture of the first smile, so a cute snapshot from today will have to do. My kids are adorable!

5 comments:

Kurt said...

Wow, snow in Memphis is pretty crazy. Did any accumulate?

Carson's got a great smile.

Hillary said...

You do have cute kids. Thanks for sharing your miracles with us.

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I'm sorry to hear about rudolph and your car. What a blessing to get a bigger vehicle though. I'm hoping that's what the birthday fairy brings me in June too. Your kids are adorable!

Tiff Rudd said...

It has been too long since we have seen you guys! The girls are getting so big and Carson is such a handsome guy! Glad you had a good Christmas!

Zach and Nikky said...

A new car! That is awesome!!