Sunday, December 26

hilarious family pictures!

We went to Michigan for a few days before Christmas. While there we had Carson blessed by his dad. We also took family pictures. As you can see with the progression of Addie's face, ours just get better and better better with each one. Try and click on the last picture to see it enlarged, you'll get the full effect of Addie's awesome smile!



Here is a snippet of a conversation tonight at dinner--

Dad: Addie, if you eat all your food you can have some Ginger Ale.
Addie: I want some Gingerella!

As you can see, the princesses are going in full force around here.

6 comments:

Mike and Wendy said...

Cute pics! Congrats on the baby!! Sorry I'm so lame and late with my congratulations!
Malia used to call it Gingerella too!

shauna said...

I like your hair like that. It looks good.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

I love it. You guys look so cute and coordinated too. I think it makes it fun. They would make a great collage photo. Oh, and I want some Gingerella too.

Katie Leigh said...

My favorite part is that you've got such a great picture of Addie's teeth!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

Those are so great!

Zach and Nikky said...

Oh I love Addie's face in all of those pictures! So funny!