Thursday, December 9

deck the halls with christmas cards, fa la la la la la

It's that time of year again *fa la la la la la la la la* Christmas Card Time! Have you seen Shutterfly's holiday card collection? I've been sent a few from my friends already this year and they are gorgeous! There are many styles to choose from, and the quality and clarity of the pictures are excellent! I love the bold colors of this one, and can see my cute kiddos smiling out at all my loved ones!



Last year I made up a photo book for Jason's birthday on Shutterfly. It was an awesome gift! It contained our entire dating story, now written down for our children to read and *hopefully* enjoy! He loved it, and I loved how simple it was to create! Not only that, Shutterfly has great promotions and every once in a while you can get a FREE photobook, and who doesn't love that? The site is also so easy to use! I have since made up one more book, waiting to be printed. I also love their calendars, and am considering making one or two for our great grandparents for Christmas gifts.

And now, to anyone who hasn't heard yet, Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards to anyone who blogs about their awesome site. Not only do I love Shutterfly's website, easy to create creations, and their products, I also LOVE that they're getting in the Christmas spirit this year and GIVING us all free gifts! Thank you, Shutterfly!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love Shutterfly. I made a photo book of Jaaromy's mission and now I'm doing family yearbooks since I'm too busy to scrapbook by hand. I'm only two years behind. :)
I wish I'd known about the free cards before I bought some at Wal-mart. :)