Thursday, July 14

walk in the woods

The community we live in is surrounded by woods, and they have several paths that run through them. My friend and I took our morning run through this path on Monday, and I just had to bring the kids back. This is how excited they were to be here this afternoon! Isn't it gorgeous?



The girls wanted to pick the Queen Anne's Lace, and the entire root came out. Notice how long they are, and the kids dragged them around the whole time.


Group photo!


I seriously love my kids. I love that they love being together so much. Since moving to VA it's been slow going to find kids Addie's age and she really really really wants to make friends, but she is always quick to mention that she's happy Macie is her friend. And Macie just dotes on her.


One more thing, do you say woods or forest? I say woods, Jason & the kiddos say forest. I think a forest is BIG, and the woods are small-ish. But I've heard them used interchangeably. What do you think?

Oh yeah, and there are three more new posts below. It was catch up day!

4 comments:

The G-5+2 said...

Oh man, I miss you guys. I can't believe how big your kids are, especially Carson. It hasn't been that long right? Glad you are doing so well.

Katie said...

YAY! I love all the posts! Good job on the unicorn cake. And it looks like you live in a BA-eautiful place! Joey's brother lives in Leesburg, VA and they have a wooded path like that by their house. I love it. I say woods.

Zach and Nikky said...

So cute!! I can't believe how big Addie and Macie are! Wow. Your kids are adorable. Plus, it looks gorgeous there!

Gemarie said...

O Virgina does look beautiful! can't wait to go and visit you guys!