Wednesday, August 24

9 months & more

Carson has made it! He has now been out as long as he was in!

Fun with makeup. Yes, they're even wearing mascara!




When we can get Addie to smile normally, she is just sooo pretty. Don't you think so? Or am I just a biased mother? Good thing I don't have to worry about boys quite yet.



In case you were curious, here's what we look like opening our mouths as wide as we can-






And here is Macie refusing to do anything she doesn't want to do. This hilarious pouty face is new.




And here is cute cousin Hannah! Well, daughter of Jason's cousin Katie. (First cousin once removed, right? I have no idea.) Her and her parents came for a short visit. It was great having them- we thoroughly enjoyed beating them in every game we played. Ha!







7 comments:

Kurt said...

That Macie face is awesome. I hope she's still doing that at Thanksgiving so I can see it in person.

Hannah is their second cousin. You add the "removed" part if they're on different levels of the family tree. In this case, she's on the same level as Addie and Macie, but one more branch over. She would be Jason's first cousin once removed.

Kurt said...

By the way, I owe that piece of knowledge to Mom. Thanks, Mom!

Katie said...

I WAS wondering about you guys with your mouth as wide as you could. You are such a fun mom. I'm kinda jealous of your kids.

Katie said...

oh and ps - six flags was still fun with toddlers but it was kinda hard to see all those awesome rides and not be able to just go crazy and ride them all.

Unknown said...

Addie is so pretty! Macie is, too! I think I say this every time I comment, but I wish we could visit you guys!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

9 months sure went by fast. Your girls are very pretty. Its not just you.

Brink said...

LOVE Macie's face. Thanks for the call tonight. I will call you back sometime soon.