Thursday, October 27

from pumpkins to jack-o-lanterns

Our pumpkin adventure...


Carson hates sitting in grass, and the pumpkin patch wasn't any different.














This was our attempt at a family picture at the end of a long, fun day. Addie absolutely refused to take the picture, that's why she is off by herself, having a tantrum over a little sliver in her finger. Poor Addie. Isn't the farm beautiful?



Finished product! We checked out a book from the libary with face ideas, so the girls picked out their designs that way. From left to right we have Macie's pumpkin (the girl), Addie's pumpkin (the happy face), and Carson's (which I did myself).






Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

Katie said...

what cute pictures! I love the one of macie lifting the pumpkin. And Addie's hair is getting so long. I love the navy coat on her. I like you guys. :-)

PS - for some reason Luke talked us into doing a frowny face jackolantern this year and every time I drive in the driveway - there is it frowning back at me. I wonder if our neighbors all think we're weird depressed people.

Mom said...

When you were a baby Jana, I could put you on a blanket on the lawn and know that you wouldn't go off the blanket because you hated the feel of the grass. Carson is just taking after his mom!

Gemarie said...

OOOO Love it so much! love the updates and watching the growth of nieces and nephews to bad you guys are states and states away !!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I love farms and have a bug to live in the country. Cute pumpkins. Happy Halloween!

Sarah said...

Awww, cute pumpkins! I've heard that farm is great to go pick berries at in May. We'll have to check it out next year...