Monday, October 3

rain, rain, stay all day, come and play any day!

I love the fall and I love rain, which means I have been LOVING the weather we've had the last few weeks. We've had plenty of overcast and rainy days, the air is getting brisk and the leaves are starting to change...and fortunately for us, we have PLENTY of gorgeous leaves!

I was fortunate to catch these sweet sister memories recently. Watching my girls play together, hearing their little secret giggles, fills me with so much joy. Addie loves showing Macie bugs, new dances, how to sing, the proper way to be a kitty, and Macie just eats it all up. For her, Addie sparkles. I hope to capture on film their reunion hug after Addie has been at preschool. The first time I nearly squealed out loud! It is adorable! (On film? Ha!)

Typical of them- Addie in front, and Macie as happy as can be to be following.



I love her smile peeking out from underneath the umbrella, she is just so happy!



I believe she was singing to herself here.



Bug inspection in the rain! And yes, I realize we reallyreallyreally need to get these girls some wellies! I'm waiting to find some on an incredibly awesome sale...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, Jana! I'm missing the fall out here. It's been in the 80's. By the end of this week, it's supposed to be in the 50's. Blah.

I hope we can get together sometime and see all of our girls (and Carson) make cousin memories!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I csn feel the sister love. Cute post. We had rain today too. Fun times!

Brink said...

Wish we had some of your rain. Miss y'all! Cute pictures!!