Monday, December 12

happily ever afters



Adelyn is so sweet and sensitive. She is always right on the edge of giggling hysterically or crying big crocodile tears. She just wears her heart on her sleeve. I love that she always looks for the good in everything and shares every positive experience with anyone that will listen to her.



Over Thanksgiving we visited my parents in MI for my little brother's wedding. While there, Addie was taking an especially long time getting out of the car. Here is the conversation Jason shared with me afterward--



JASON: "Addie, what are you doing? Why are you taking so long to get out of the car?"

ADDIE: "Well, I'm thinking about nice things..."

JASON: "You are? What types of things?"

ADDIE: "Oh, just animals and Happily Ever Afters."



**My heart just melted!**



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that! She is such a sweet heart! I really wish we lived close enough that our kids could hang out; Chaela could use Addie's good influence!

Hillary said...

That is super sweet! She is watching lots of "princess" movies, ehh?

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That is the cutest story.