Thursday, December 22

diagnosis of a 4 year old

Yesterday Addie was the doctor, Macie the nurse, and I was the patient. After looking long and hard at my leg, Addie declared, "I know why you're sick. You have bugs in you. Bugs and sheep." The next minute was spent being poked by Macie and Addie, attempting to remove the bugs and sheep. Addie then thought she should look in my ear. "Oh!" she said, "there is something else. You have a tiny lady inside...and she's screaming!"



I love my life.




6 comments:

Hillary said...

Well at least you have a professional's opinion and an in house physician to help you feel well again. :)

Kurt said...

Must be annoying to have a tiny screaming lady in your ear. :)

Katie said...

ha ha!!! i love her!! so so funny.

Unknown said...

I cracked up! Addie says the funniest things!

K.E.N said...

No wonder her and Noah are such good friends.

Gemarie said...

Almost peed my pants!!