Sunday, September 9

more from Mrs. Hair

Addie was looking particularly cute on her way to church this morning, and her clothes are starting to finally fit her! (Notice the adorable shoes, Lisa. Many thanks.) She will be 10 weeks old this Tuesday, I can't beleive it! Adelyn is such a happy girl, when she isn't trying to poot. (Poot; verb, Southern slang meaning "to pass gas" or "fart." The word fart is considered naughty and not acceptable in common speech.) What a beautiful girl we have!
Jason's introducing her to hip-hop culture.

The view from the top of the Peabody Hotel in downtown Memphis overlooking the Mississippi River. Not all downtown looks this run-down, but the view of the river from there is gorgeous.


I'm not going to lie, I've been rather lonely since coming here. It's taking me longer than expected to find friends. It's a good thing Addie and I can play together!


Our French woman.


Many baby outfits come with hats. They are adorable, but highly impracticle. This one came from Aunt Gemarie and while the hat is awfully big on her, it is awfully cute as well.


It's a bird, it's a plane, it's SuperAddie!


4 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I do have to say, Ady is the cutest baby, next to Natalya of course. I love all the pics! We sure miss you

Trina said...

Jana,
Addie is so cute!!!! She seems a whole lot older than when I saw her last. I really miss you guys. Thanks for the link to your blog. I hope things have cooled off for you guys a bit, and that you get to see Jason every now and then. Love Ya!
Trina

Jacob said...

I have a cute niece. Wish I could have seen her before you guys jumped ship to Memphis

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

I love the big eyes! So cute!