Wednesday, September 5

Imagination Library

Hey y'all!

I wanted to let all you moms out there know about Dolly Parton's Imagination Library. It's a great program! Dolly Parton started this program in Tennessee that has branched out to many communities across the United States, and it might be in yours! Once you sign up, a FREE book is sent to your child every month until they turn 5 years old. That's right, it's all FREE. There are many women in my ward that use it, and I just signed up Addie today. The first book they send is The Little Engine That Could, and then after that they're supposed to send age-appropriate books. I can't wait to get them! Go to www.dollysimaginationlibrary.com to see if your county participates in the program. Not all do, but you can check! (I don't think Utah County does, but maybe your parents could sign up for you and mail you the books or something.)

Hurray for Dolly Parton!

No comments: