Monday, November 5

I am 4 months old!

Hi, my name is Addie and I just turned 4 months old on November 3rd. Wow, time has flown by. I can now roll over when I feel like it (which isn't as often as my parents would like), grab my toes, drool on all my toys, take my binky out and ususally get it back in my mouth, make cute baby noises, and laugh on occasion (again, not as often as my parents would like).



I have inherited big pupils from my mom. See? We both seem to always have red eyes in pictures because of it.

I have learned to LOVE watching football on Sunday with my dad. This picture is what ends up happening at about halftime every Sunday.



These are my new friends. We went trick-or-treating together on Halloween. For me it mostly turned out to be a trick because I didn't get to have any candy. But they are fun and are always asking my mom what I'm saying when I make noises. I have to say, my mom usually is wrong.

This is me. My parents thought they had to have a picture to celebrate me turning 4 months. I was thinking, "Come on, you get a picture of me almost every other day, too!" Parents can be so lame.

Anyhow, I'm 4 months old and I guess it's a big deal. I wonder what I'll figure out to do this month!

11 comments:

Josh n Betsie said...

you are so funny. i love what you write. she is so cute! Maybe you will be blessed with twins. I am sure you would be great at it too. I hope I can handle this BIG surprise! :0)

K.E.N said...

Your hair is soooo dang long! Man, has your hair always grew this fast? I'm a little jealous, I admit...sometimes I miss my long hair...

Jana said...

Of course it grows long quickly, I'm a Hair. Us Hairs can make our hair do whatever we want. We're lucky that way.

Jacob said...

She's definately a cutie. Good to see she is liking football, even though she is sleeping.

insi said...

She looks strikingly like Jason in the first photo. And when you get to the one where they are all cuddled with one another, it's charming. Really adorable. She's a little Hair! Can't wait to meet her.

Your hair is lustrous. I will French braid that mane if I can. What family is coming home for Thanksgiving, and when?

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

She is awesome!

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

Okay, that is, by far, the cutest way I have seen of a parent introducing their child's age! She is just such a cutie! Thanks for sharing all the great pictures and the update.

Jana said...

Korin,
Hillary and friends are coming right before Thanksgiving (I think we'll only see them the day of) and Kurt's family lives in Ypsi. Kari and Eric will be the only ones absent, unfortunately.

Micaela said...

Happy 4th month birthday Addie!

Tiff Rudd said...

She is such a doll! It is crazy how fast time flies when you are a mom huh? You blog is so cute, do you mind if I add a link from mine? Thanks again for watching Cameron on Saturday - let's hang out soon. Tiff Rudd

insi said...

I couldn't comment in your Hutch fam blog, but Poor little green! It is sad when a good old friend kicks the bucket. My car barely made it home from Kalamazoo on its last and final journey after I graduated, and they donated her to some radio station (poor them). But I loved the girl: her unique smell and quirky way of needing to be started, all the intense conversations I had with friends and memories from driving it.

Blast some showtunes or Simon and Garfunkle for old times sake. impermanence is such sorrow.