Friday, November 16

Yes Michigan!

Bright and early tomorrow morning Jason, Addie and I are heading out to Michigan! I am so excited to spend nearly the entire week of Thanksgiving with my family. We were lucky to be able to visit in May so it hasn't been that long since I've been home, but we've had two major additions to our family since then--Adelyn and my 3 week old nephew Harvey. It will be so fun to have everyone together! Unfortunately my little sister and her husband won't be there, but maybe we'll put huge cardboard cutouts of them at the table.

It's going to be a long drive, about 12 hours, but it will be worth it. I just hope Addie will cooperate in the car. I still have to finish packing, but I needed a short distraction.

We hope that all of you, our wonderful friends, will have a great Thanksgiving as well. Jason and I have much to be thankful for- our family, our faith, and all of our friends! Make sure to eat an extra piece of pie!

2 comments:

Jacob said...

So that's why I didn't hear from Jason Sunday about his fantasy football team. :) You guys are gone. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Jason said...

Thanks you too! Yeah I was going to give you a call, but I didn't even watch any games till later Sunday night. But it's great to see that I beat you. You have 3 losses in a row under your belt now. Peyton Manning let you down big time this week.