Thursday, April 7

this weekend

This weekend...
-I run my first half marathon! Whew! I'm excited and extremely anxious!


-we leave our two girls for two days with Jason's cousin. The longest we've been away from them, and I'm nervous about how they'll do and how I'll do.


-we're taking a 13 hour road trip to Virginia. Our little family loves road trips, especially in our new car!


-Jason has a second interview with a practice in Fredericksburg, VA. His first was on Skype a few weeks ago. The practice seems great, they seem excited for him to come, and we're praying we get the job!

With so much excitement in the air, it's hard to sit here and do laundry.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck to you and Jason! You can do it! We're so excited for you!

The G-5+2 said...

I hope you have a fabulous weekend. I know that you can do it. Have a safe trip and I hope that you love Fredricksburg.

Christina G said...

Virginia's such a pretty place! I hope you go!

Nicole said...

Good luck to you guys. It will all work out great.

Dan said...

That is super exciting! I was born near Fredericksburg and grew up in Virginia and I LOVE it there. I hope he gets the job. Good luck!

Mallory and Wendell said...

That is so exciting! Good luck! Everything will work out the way it should, no matter what happens(but hopefully it's the way you want it to!)

Keri said...

That's less than four hours from us!