Thursday, January 24

kitchen utinsel fanatic!

We were at a friend's house last night and Addie was getting restless, as usual. They offered her a spatula to play with and she was set! I thought it would be fun to post pictures of her with the kitchen utinsels that she likes best. We've found they're always a hit, and are cheap to boot! It's a good thing she's going to be a chef, especially since I find very little myself to enjoy about cooking.

Honeycomb dipper and a military haircut look-alike.

Christmas dog spoon from Grandma and Grandpa. Always a big hit.

Naked baby and the whisk, or is it a beater? There is a difference, according to my sister-in-law who is in culinary school. (Apparently it has something to do with the weight of the item.)

Salad spoon, her very very very favorite toy of all!

6 comments:

Will said...

First one to post on this entry. Yay! Go Patriots! They're undefeated! Ha ha! They rock! Patriots! Go Patriots!

Tiff Rudd said...

She is too cute and is already understanding what it is like to be a poor student! :) Seriously, the expensive presents are never as good!Cameron's favorites are his dollar store playdough and his soda pop bottle baseball bat!

shauna said...

It is funny that you posted about the kitchen utensils because I got on to tell you that this morning Ben picked up a big spoon with holes in it and asked if it was Addy's. I told him that just because it belonged in the kitchen doesn't mean it is Addy's. It was funny though.

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

That is cool!

By the way I have a post about the frog and it has pics, go check it out!

THE BLAIRS said...

I hope all my kids grow up to be cooks! Then maybe i would have too in the future. I hate cooking! A. because I am not good at it.. and B. Because i NO imagination.. =)

Caitlyn said...

Good to talk to you today! So where did she get the honeycomb thing from? I've never actually seen one not in a cereal commercial before!