Tuesday, January 29

TV Fast

This week I'm enjoying a daytime TV fast. It's only the second day, but I feel so much better about myself already. Our kitchen is cleaner, our living room is picked up, I've finished a good book, my journal is up to date, I went running this morning, and Addie is happier. After this week I will probably start watching The Price is Right again, but besides that, there really isn't anything else decent to waste my time on. It's been nice to reset my priorities. I would highly recommend a TV fast to anyone!

3 comments:

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

Do you miss the TV though?
I doubt it though with you getting so much done!

Anonymous said...

Adam knows about fasting!

Micaela said...

Great job going running! Once I kick this sinus infection I'll be there with ya! I am going to go out tomorrow if it isn't raining. When the lamp in our TV went out we it took about a week to replace. When I finally got the replacement we didn't fix it for a month-ish because JAYDEN was SO much happier. She listened better and was just happier