Thursday, January 31

All about the baby


Ok, so I really do try to make this blog not ALL about our adorable baby, I mention books and other things we're doing, but there are just so many good pictures of Addie that I have to include them. Besides, I'm primarily a mom right now, so that's what's on my mind. Anyhow, enough justification. I've included a picture of her first two teeth, Jason's family wanted to see them. As for the other picture, my friend mentioned to me yesterday that she loves her baby's bare bum and I realized I hadn't taken any pictures of mine (I realize that may sound strange)! Well, for the heck of it, I took some and got one priceliss picture. Sorry it's a naked one.

5 comments:

The Hungry Homemaker said...

I love the nakie baby pictures too!SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Naked baby bum is the cutest kind of picture! She is adorable!

-Adam and Tiff

Nicole said...

Andrew has his first tooth now. Man they grow up fast. I love the picture of Addie and her bare bum.

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Your daughter is growning up so nicely. She is a doll, and a perfect mix of both of you. I recieved a comment on my blog from Jami, and so I was so excited to have a link you your blogs now. The whole blog thing is so new to me, but very fun.

Your place looks nice. Are you liking good ol' Memphis?

Anonymous said...

any full frontal?