Saturday, February 2

The Candidate Match Game

Last night I went online to do a little research on our presidential candidates. Admittedly, I am far from deciding who to vote for. I found an interesting resource on the USA Today site called The Candidate Match Game. I answered the 11 questions, and was surprised when my results showed that my matches were in this order: 1) Hillary Clinton 2) Barack Obama 3) Mitt Romney. The game lists them according to how you answer the questions and will visually show you how much of a match the particular candidates are to you. These three were all pretty close. Hmmm...more to ponder.

I actually liked the game, though it left off several key issues such as abortion and the fact that we're on the edge of a recession. Each question only has 4 or 5 answers as well so you have to hope your opinion fits into one of those predefined options. Other than that, I found it helpful. It shows you what each candidate has said about each of the issues included in the game, and how you rank. It's worth a look! Click here to to play.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang my number one guy was mike huckabee. i think that guy was a total loser. second i had mitt romney and third was some dude named dennis that i never even heard of.

Caitlyn said...

Hey that was a cool game! Mine was 1) Mitt Romney, 2) Huckabee 3) I don't remember but he was also a republican. Weird! I need to do some more research... I do have to say, though, my favorite TV ads are for Obama.

Jared, Miranda and Max said...

I think I will look up that game! I'm very curious to see who'll be my top pick. And I like your idea of a tv fast... I'm starting to get way too addicted to nighttime television... biggest loser, LOST, So You Think You Can Dance... etc.

K.E.N said...

Eric and I just did that quiz together and found that 1)Guliani 2)Romney 3)Bill Richardson
But since Rudy and Bill are both out, then really we just vote for Romney. Very nice.