Saturday, February 16

A Hair Valentine

First, a picture of Addie with big lips for Valentine's Day.

We had a great Valentine's Day this year. Jason asked if he could buy me a grill for Valentine's Day. It wasn't a hard sell as we'll use it plenty, and you basically NEED a grill to live in the South. We had some friends over last night and I had the most delicious salmon cooked on our new grill, while they had steak. So, here is a picture of my gift:
Next, on Valentine's Day Jason had to stay late at school because he was the driver of the carpool. He (with the help of his friends at school) wrote me a telegram. He then sent his friend Adam to pick up some flowers for me, deliver them, and read the telegram at my door. Here it is, in its entirety:

Oh Jana, how your eyes doth softly glow
When we're movoing in the flow
Whether dusk or dawn I love you so
With you - anywhere I would go.
This day I have missed you like the sun misses the flower
I count down the time to see you, hour by hour
Happy V.D.!
Now, isn't that sweet? And what's sweeter is that his friend read that to me, busting up laughing. It truly was hilarious. Ah, a Valentine's Day to remember!

4 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

That is so sweet! :) I would have loved to see Adam recite that to you!! ha ha

Caitlyn said...

Very nice! Grills are awesome!

Tiff Rudd said...

What a great Valentines Day! Adam totally didn't tell me about that until I asked him today! According to him you left off the conclusion of the poem! :) I can't remember, what did Jason call himself at the end? :)

Jana said...

Ok, yes, it wasn't quite in its entirety. The poem was signed "Love, Your Sex Titan"

Tee hee hee