Monday, January 14

my schweedaht


I would like to take a minute and express my love and gratitude for my wonderful husband. I had the stomach flu this weekend (thankfully I feel much better now) and he took care of me and Addie without any complaints. From catching me while I fainted, to changing the nastiest poopy diapers, he did it all. And to top it off, he baked a cake just for the heck of it!


Honestly, though, I am one lucky wife. Jason is patient, kind, hilarious, intelligent, and he never leaves in the morning without kissing me and Addie goodbye. I am finding that the joys of having my own family are seemingly without end.

7 comments:

Jana said...

I just realized he doesn't have a soul-patch in this picture. That must be why I like it so much. Please, everyone, try and help me convince Jason to SHAVE IT OFF!

Caitlyn said...

You fainted? That must have been a nasty flu! Glad to hear you're doing better! I do have to say that I am not a huge fan of soul patches either. Why do so many guys love them?
Oh, by the way, I'm discovering a lot great low-fat recipes. For example, you can make crepes with egg whites and skim milk. If you put friut in the middle and put powdered sugar (or my favorite, Hershey's syrup, no fat!) on them, they're delicious. Not too hard to make, either.

Caitlyn said...

I spelled fruit wrong.

Anonymous said...

the soul-patch is sexy. i don't ever want to see it go.

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

Good job Jason! Sorry Jana about your fall!

Also I have updated my blog again go look!

Erica Yates said...

You fainted again??? You did that at the concert too...

Jacob said...

You forgot the part about Jason being dead sexy.