Tuesday, March 4

It's great to be 8!

Wow, time is flying by. I am now 8 months old and can hardly believe it myself! Some of my favorite things to do are laugh at others during church, sit up and play with my toys (I'll do this for long stretches of time), talk to myself, eat Mom's hair, dance to Alicia Keys with Dad, look at cars drive by our apartment, chew on pens, and EAT EAT EAT.
Check out the picture below. It's not because I didn't like what I was eating (mandarin oranges and pickles are my favorites) but I made that face because Mom didn't put enough food on my spoon! I always throw a fit when I think the bite should be bigger!
That's about it for now. It's time for my nap.

3 comments:

Zach and Nikky said...

LOVE the picture! Jason did a good job of mimicking it the other night! :)

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

I wish Summer cried for bigger bites. Instead I have to tell her that eating will help her get tall enough to play in the play place at IKEA.

Nicole said...

Wow she eats mandarin oranges and pickles. AJ hasn't even made it through all the vegetable baby foods and he still needs to start the fruit. How big is Addie now?