Wednesday, March 19

Me and the CPAs

I have a job! I was officially hired today by a small CPA firm in Jackson, TN (about an hour from here) to compile business appraisal reports. The work seems challenging (as I don't have much background in real accounting), but interesting. I learn quickly and am really banking on that to help. My only concern is that my new boss believes he can email me all of the information to compile at home, but I have my doubts. Some of it seemed to be run on special software that my home computer doesn't have and is WAY too expensive to buy. We shall see. I would like for this to work out, so we have decided to give it a trial run and see if the arrangement works for both me and his firm. I'm just hoping to earn enough to pay for our groceries every month. At this point, even that would be a huge blessing.

3 comments:

Caroline Tung Richmond said...

Oh, I hope you like your job and that everything works out!

Nicole said...

I hope it works out for you! I understand the any income can help lifestyle.

Hillary said...

I didn't know this, how is it going?