Tuesday, March 4

Such good friends

Last night I got a call from Trina, one of my best friends in Utah. It's been about a month since we've talked so it was great to hear from her. She just had her third baby boy last week (named Jason, isn't that a great name?) and I was anxious to hear from her. She's doing well and always seems so relaxed, even while managing three busy boys- her stamina has always amazed me. Here she is, so calm and cool, with Travis, Jeromy and Baby Jason. I love this picture, I think it is so sweet.

Jason and I used to spend a lot of time with the Cupps, John and Trina. Jason would get together with John and play Halo while Trina and I would sit up late and talk. We often played dominos until the wee hours of the morning, getting slap-happy and singing crazy songs. We once went camping in Moab and had the greatest time hiking the arches. Also, we are much indebted to them for endlessly using their grill. I simply miss having them so close. I don't really have much to say, I'm just very grateful for the friendships that I have.

4 comments:

Jacob said...

Friends rule. I finally started writing on my blog again. :)

Trina said...

Jana,
your too kind. I am the lucky one to have you as a friend. I miss our late nights of endless silly-ness. I am so gratful for my friends too.
Trina

Anonymous said...

jason, i don't even have words to describe that wonderful picture of you.

Nicole said...

Wow I didn't even know Trina was pregnant. Do they still live in campus housing? I admire her having three boys!