Wednesday, March 26

Picture Catch-Up

Our new hairstyles. Mine is short, and Addie's is getting long. (Well, long enough that you can actually see it!)Jason reading a book to Addie. I got this book at the library sale for $0.25 and it is our new favorite. It's called Moosetache by Margie Palatini. I'm definitely going to get more of her books, her writing style is so much fun for outloud reading. I recommend this one, and from what I can tell from the author's website, her others seem just as entertaining.
This is Addie at our ward's Easter party. Her face was painted like a bunny and she got to pet the bunny and baby chicks. She didn't like the Easter Bunny, though.
And here she is in her beautiful Easter dress, all ready to go to church. It's a shame she cried nearly the entire time during church so Jason had to take her home early. Oh well, at least she got to show it off for a little while!
We had a great Easter this year, and hope yours was as well!


9 comments:

Erica Yates said...

You all look GREAT!

K.E.N said...

What a lovely family. I'm going to look up that lady and getting her books at the library.

Tiff Rudd said...

You both look beautiful with your new hairstyles and I love her Easter dress! Too cute!! I'm surprised to hear Addie cried in church - I thought all she knew how to do was smile!

Terry said...

Jana it's so great to see how much Addie is growing and how you guys are doing. Be sure to check out our blog again sometime. I'm sure we have added to it since your last visit. crazypetersons.blogspot.com

insi said...

Addie has such personality in her smile. Adorable.

I hope you're enjoying your new job, I know you were hungry for some daily stimulation. Not that Addie doesn't keep you on your toes, but that adult stimulation that we all need to keep the corners of the mind sharp and ready for anything.


xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the dress miss u guys :(

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

That is such a beautiful dress! I have plenty of experience with Sam crying in church. No worries.

Jami said...

Addie looks like such a little lady in the last one. I can't believe I've never met her, just seems wrong. COME TO HAWAII.

Terry said...

what a cute girl!! I'm talking about addie
aub