Friday, October 5

Jason's Personal Apology to the World!



I just wanted to start out by saying, I'm sorry about Jana's actions and thoughts. Her feelings for the Dallas Cowboys are completely inappropriate and uncalled for. I have been trying to convince her of her flawed views, but I must admit it's nice she finally appreciates football! On a lighter note: My team, the Green Bay Packers are doing incredible this season! I am so happy for their 4-0 record right now--Green Bay is going to the Super Bowl this season, you have a Jason guarantee on that one! I am also very excited for Brett Favre and his record breaking streaks he is having (forget about the most career interceptions record that may be coming up)! He can finally retire happily. I'd like to take a moment of silence at this time...

...Thank You Brett Favre for making this one great season so far, and to all those who support the Packers!

2 comments:

K.E.N said...

Jana there is nothing wrong with liking the Cowboys. They are a wonderful team and even though they have had some rough years as of late it appears that they are turning things around. You picked a winner when you picked Dallas and don't let anyone, especially a cheesehead, tell you otherwise

Jacob said...

Jason,
your guarantees aren't really all that man. It's kind of like a crap shoot.

I will admit Green Bay is doing well this year.

Dallas on the other hand. Jana is crazy. You should punish her.