Thursday, October 4

BIG NEWS! I have a friend!

Wow, it's been awhile. Over a week, that must mean I've been keeping busy without piddling away my time on the computer! Yay for me!

The big news? I've made a real friend! We've been going walking during the day together (I got quite sunburned yesterday and now have two little matching blisters on my feet) and I'm so happy to have someone to talk to. I think it's been helping Jason out, too, because now I'm not jumping down his throat with mindless blabber as soon as he walks in the door.

Here are the latest in Addie pictures, enjoy!

Addie threw up all over Jason right before we went out. If you look closely, we were trying to get a good picture of the spit up all down his arm. Yum, yum, baby fun!

I had to get a picture of Addie in her stylish sandals. Check these out!


Jason and Addie, getting ready for a night out on the town and some good ole Memphis BBQ.
I took this picture this morning (can you believe she's already 13 weeks?). She smiles all the time now, so I thought it would be fun to get a big grin and post it. Adelyn is smarter now, though, and is interested in everything. She's very alert and takes in so much. Well, when I pulled out the camera, she couldn't stop staring at it. I tried to be sneaky about it and "hide" it behind some toys, but she wouldn't be fooled. She concentrated on the camera no matter where I moved it and wouldn't smile because she was focusing so much. I took the picture and thought it turned out pretty funny!

1 comment:

Erica Yates said...

HAHAHAHA The one in the carseat is AWESOME. Oh my gosh I love her. Shes adorable. And the fact that she projectile puked all over Jas just makes it so much better.