Saturday, October 13

You Rock!



Just wanted to send out a special thanks for those who leave comments to our blogs, they're always fun to read! You guys ROCK!! Keep the comments coming and keep rock n' roll alive within!






I also wanted to share a quick little morsel of knowledge from optometry school: Dr. Newman, one of my professors, told us what to do if your eye pops out! He said "PUT IT BACK IN!" Whatever it takes, even if you have to use a pencil to wedge it in, just get it back in as fast as you can. The funny thing is he was serious.


There you go, now you know...and knowing is half the battle!


7 comments:

Will said...

Halo 3 rocks!

Caitlyn said...

Sick. I hope my eyeball never pops out. Also, we stole your idea and we have a blog, too. It's www.willyandcathair.blogspot.com... you might already know that, but just in case. So far it's boring.

Jason said...

Thanks for the info, we'll check it out!

Anonymous said...

Should you wash it off first? Your eyeball, I mean? What if it falls in the dirt? Why should you put it right back in? Maybe I should be an optometrist, I'm really fascinated by this!

Zach and Nikky said...

Good old Dr. Newman...:)

Anonymous said...

My first thought about the eyeball thing was "That's gross."
My second thought was "Jami WOULD be fascinated by that kind of stuff." ;)
My third thought was "Wait, those are good questions. What if it DOES fall in the dirt? Should you wash it off first?"
My fourth thought was "How often do eyeballs pop out? Not really sure I want to know."
I love reading your blog! Thanks :)

Daniel Moroni Hair said...

YAHOO!