Thursday, October 4

my pick, my crush

Much to my brother-in-law's dismay, I have chosen The Dallas Cowboys as my NFL team. They are going to the SuperBowl, I can feel it. Why have I chosen them, you ask? For several reasons, listed here:

1. They win all their games. Duh.

2. I like their outfits.

3. Tony Romo is amazing at completing impossible passes.

4. Everything is better in Texas.

5. Their offense is brilliant. Terrell Owens is my favorite (besides Tony Romo, of course).

6. Jason doesn't like them, so it makes watching their games more fun.

7. Tony Romo is amazing at improvising impossible plays.

8. Watching the Cowboys was the first time I enjoyed football.

9. Wade Phillips, their head coach, makes me laugh. He's a funny, pudgy old man, and I like him.

10. TONY ROMO IS MY HERO.

9 comments:

Matt said...

The Cowboys!!! There is no worse team that you could have picked.

If Al-Qaeda had a team, I would still want you to pick them over the Cowboys!!!

You should consider rethinking that decision.

Caroline Tung Richmond said...

NOOOOOOO! The Cowboys are terrible. And they are the arch nemesis of my beloved team, the Washington Redskins. Cowboys and Indians will never get along...

Speaking of Redskins, isn't that such an awful name? Justin and I remarked the other week how derogatory it is. I mean, would anyone approve of a team called the "Wetbacks" or the "Chinks"? But the word Redskin is just as bad.

Anyway... I'll still support the Redskins as a team, but I'd also support a change of their name. But I definitely do not support the Cowboys!!! :)

Jana said...

It's funny how many people don't like the Cowboys. I decide to like football (which everyone supports) and then choose the Cowboys and all the negativity in the world comes out of the woodwork. You're all just jealous because they're so good! It only makes me want to like them more! Ha! So there!

Jason said...

What an embarrassment!

Erica Yates said...

You go Jana... Don't let people get you down. Maybe you can espire to be a Cowboys Cheerleader someday.... they have a show ya know.

Erica Yates said...

Oh, and I agree with you, he's hot. Good choice. Good decision making skills.

Anonymous said...

As Charley Brown would say, "Ugg!"
Of all teams: Why? Why? Why?

John

Jacob said...

Jana,

You disgust me. That's all I have to say. You are now shunned and an outcast from the family

-Jacob

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you chose the Cowboys as your team! They are my favorite team too! I am also a post-marriage football convert but Jake loves the Broncos. Besides is there a cuter quaterback than Tony Romo in all of football? Brett Favre runs a close second but he is getting a little old...